Click on any of the links to see how easy it is to set up and install your new GTR Racing Simulator.
GTR Simulator Support
Problems with your racing simulator cockpit?
Although we don’t anticipate any problems with our racing simulator cockpits, GTR Simulator’s quality racing simulator is backed with a 5 year chair and 10 year frame warranty.
RMA Request Procedure and Terms
The following procedure MUST be adhered to in its entirety in order to assure proper processing of your return. Any deviation from the below listed procedure may nulify your RMA and cause either a delay in processing or an outright refusal of your return.
A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be requested using GTR Racing Simulator’s help desk and then received via e-mail from our Support Staff before shipping any merchandise to GTR Simulator for repair or refund. Each RMA number assigned is applicable only to the merchandise for which the request is made, and only for the specific incident for which it is intended. RMA numbers are only valid for 15 days and may not be re-used for future returns. The RMA number must appear clearly and legibly on the exterior of each and every return shipment/package addressed to:
RMA#: RMA number you receive
1004 Brooks ST
Ontario, CA 91762
- Items may not be returned without a valid, pre-assigned RMA number. Any merchandise returned to GTR Simulator without a valid RMA number may delay the return process to the customer and/or result in a refusal of package delivery to GTR Simulator.
- GTR Simulator requires all customers to securely pack the items being returned to prevent possible damage during shipping. If possible please package the unit with its original packing materials. Otherwise, please pack the unit as securely as possible.
- Customers should insure the shipment and use a carrier that can provide proof of delivery in case it is lost or stolen, as we are not liable for any damaged or lost goods.
- GTR Simulator cannot accept C.O.D shipments. All shipping charges for RMA requests/returns are pre-paid by the customer.
- GTR Simulator will pay for Ground shipping back to the customer (no P.O. Box addresses will be accepted). If you wish to have it expedited, please request and provide payment for expedited shipping.
- Any merchandise returned for service where no defective components are found may be charged a $75 diagnostic fee plus return shipping and handling costs. So, please be as precise as possible when detailing any problems you may be having when applying for the RMA number.
- A 15% restocking fee will be applied to all returns for refund. Shipping charges are non-refundable. No refunds after 30 days. Customer agrees that all returned products will be 100% complete, in re-saleable condition, and will include the original packaging materials, manuals, blank warranty cards and all other accessories provided. If any component of the returned product is damaged or missing, GTR Simulator’s Return Procedure will be breached and GTR Simulator may, in its sole and absolute discretion, reject the entire return or choose to impose additional charges against the customer for replacement of the damaged/missing component(s).
By following these steps, it will reduce any delays in the processing of your repair, exchange, or refund. Your cooperation is appreciated.
We usually will respond to your RMA Request within 24 hours.
Request RMA Options
please email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.